Leisure zone – This area has large Rooms including common areas with following Amenities
- Air Conditioning
- 32” LED TV
- Tea / Coffee Maker
- Ingredients for Tea / Coffee etc.
- Two Large and small Towels
- Basic Toiletries to cater double occupancy, Soap, Shampoo, Toothbrush, Comb, Toothpaste, Moisturizer.
- Set of Chair , Centre Table etc Mirror in the Dressing Rooms.
- Dobble Bed, with side tables.
- Front Cabinet Table.
- Coat and Tie Holder
Common Areas & Facilities
- Complimentary evening Bonfire, after sunset.
- The Gazebo’s
- like lounge, dinning, landscape, covered terrace & terrace beds, Fun & Picnic zones.
➢ Rs. 2500 /-for couple
➢ Rs. 700/- Extra Bed for additional person
➢ Check in-Check out- 12 Noon .
- Rs. 300/- For Food – One can enjoy the food from the Mahua’s kitchen or choose to use the same and services of the cook to get your own food prepared. There is an option of gas stove or fire wood cooking.
- The Ingredients of Food available on pre-intimation on cost to cost basis.
Meal charges :-
For Adults, Rs. 600/- Per person, Per Night / Day, for all Four meals
1.Lunch- Dal, Any two Seasonal vegetables (Dry & Gravy), Fried Rice, Chapati, Curd,Salad,Pickle & Sweet.
2.Dinner- Any two Seasonal vegetables (Dry & Gravy), Non-veg (Chicken) Fried Rice, Chapati, Curd,Salad,Pickle & Sweet.
3.Bed Tea with Toast & Biscuits
4.Breakfast-Tea/Coffee/Milk, Bread Omelet or Bread Sandwitch, Poha or Uttapam, or Aloo Paratha & Curd.
Buffet Meals For Stay Guests : Per Meal / Per Person Veg: – 400 /- and Non Veg:- 550/-
Veg – Soup, Dal Makhani, Butter paneer, Any two Seasonal Vegetables (Dry & Gravy), Fried Rice, Raita, Chapati, Curd,Salad,Pickle, Papad & Sweet.
Non-Veg –Soup, Chicken, Dal Makhani, Butter paneer,Any two Seasonal Vegetables (Dry & Gravy), Fried Rice, Raita, Chapati, Curd,Salad,Pickle, Papad & Sweet
Terms & Conditions
- Children below 5 years are not charged.
- Children between 5 – 8 years are charged at 50%.
- Children above 8 years are charges as adults.
- Meals are an elaborate Buffet layout, Veg & NonVeg, the menu of which can be shared with you, should you so desire.
- Meals would be served in any of our dining area itself.
There are no reviews yet.